You can quickly pay for Apple services, buy a game on PlayStation or Xbox, pay for Spotify, and order something on Amazon without difficulty using such cards. True, there is a minor pitfall: as a rule, your account’s country must match the government of the prepaid card. It is easy to fix this by changing the region or registering a new account in the correct area.
How to buy a payment card
I will talk about a more legitimate analogue – Bitrefill. You can buy a gift and prepaid recharge cards for almost any service and store where such cards exist on this site.
- You should visit the site with a VPN connection to the country’s server, for which you need a gift card. Then on the main page, you will see a list of all cards with the ability to view by category (or you can use the search).
- After selecting a card, you will be taken to a page with its description. Here, for example, is the PSN card purchase page.
- For many cards, you can choose the amount of balance on them. In my case, there are options from $10 to $100.
- Nearby, you can select the coin you want to pay for the card. By default, prices are in Satoshi, but you can choose from a dozen popular cryptocurrencies.
- The coolness of Bitrefill is that the cards (we are talking about PSN) are sold at no extra charge. A PSN card with a balance of $50 is worth $50.
- The buying process itself is not much different from buying in any store. Add your card to your shopping cart and simply proceed to checkout.
- Here you need to specify the email address where the information about the order will be delivered and agree to the terms of the store.
- Then choose a payment method. BTC, Lightning, ETH, Binance Pay, Tether ERC20 and TRC20, LTC, DOGE and DASH.
- And it remains only to make payment according to the specified details.
- After payment, you immediately receive the codes of paid cards.
For me and many, this payment option will be ideal. You are not required to look for ways to create a working Visa or Mastercard, which can be very helpful.
For example, my PlayStation account is located in the US, and the only way to top it up is with a Moon card. But it is not very convenient to replenish it, and replenishment occurs through Bitcoin, which means it is tough to guess the rate and commission.
Immediately, I choose a card of the region I need and pay in any crypto-method convenient for me without any extra charges.