Hasleo Data Recovery is a program for recovering deleted files and folders. With it, you can recover an accidentally deleted file or data lost due to partition formatting or a system failure. The program has a simple and user-friendly interface, which will be understood by both experienced and novice users.
Hasleo Data Recovery software allows you to recover files from hard drives, SSDs, memory cards and other storage devices. For ease of searching, scan results can be sorted by images, video, audio and archives. Supported partitions are FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, and HFS+, as well as BitLocker encrypted partitions.
Features of Hasleo Data Recovery Professional
- Search and recovery of deleted files
- Fast and Deep Scan
- Recovery from deleted or formatted partitions
- Recovery of damaged partitions, including RAW disks
- Export and import of scan results
- Sort results by file type
- Support for FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and HFS+ partitions
- Support for BitLocker encrypted partitions
Hasleo Data Recovery Professional Free License
To obtain a free lifetime license for Hasleo Data Recovery Professional, follow these steps:
1. Download the program from the link below.
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2003, 2000 (32-bit and 64-bit)
2. Install the program and run it. Click the Purchase complete edition link at the bottom of the main window.
3. In the activation window, enter the following license key and click the Activate button.
4. After that, your program copy will be activated with the message Activation succeeded!
- This is a lifetime license for Hasleo Data Recovery Professional for 1 computer or laptop.
- You must activate the license key before the end of the promotion.
- Updates to newer versions are not available. License for version 6.0 only
- No free technical support.
- Commercial and non-commercial use is allowed.
- This promotional version includes all the features of Hasleo Data Recovery Professional except WinPE bootable media creation.