Get a free license for Backup4All Lite 9.6. The solution is designed to protect essential data from partial or complete loss by automating backup tasks.
Backup4all is an award-winning backup software for Windows. This backup utility is designed to protect essential data from partial or complete loss by automating backup tasks, password protection, and compressing data to conserve disk space.
Backup4all has many useful features and an intuitive interface that allows both novice and advanced users to use all the program’s features.
With Backup4all Standard, you can easily create backups of:
- locally: create backups on DVD, CD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, and other portable media (including USB drives).
- online: create backups on the specified network host (for example, on mapped network drives)
Backup types in Backup4all Lite
- Mirrored backup – no compression
- Mirrored backup with individual file compression (.zip)
Free Backup4All Lite License
To get a free Backup4all license, you need to follow these simple steps:
2. Click the “Get free key” button and receive the Product key registration key to the specified e-mail.
Email addresses are not accepted in Yandex. We recommend using Gmail or another provider.
3. Download and install the program from the link below:
- Restart the application to complete license activation.
- The promotion includes the version of Backup4All Lite 9
- This is a lifetime license for one user for home use.
- Free updates are available as part of version 9. x.
- No free technical support.